16th April 2020, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to get an MBBS admission in University of Tasmania?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission for studying an MBBS course at University of Tasmania. Can I know what educational qualification is required for getting admission in this university for this course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE 5 12th July 2017 01:30 AM
How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score? 5 12th August 2012 09:45 PM
Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks? 13 29th June 2012 03:10 PM
What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks? 2 15th June 2012 01:50 PM