14th July 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in top MS Mechanical engineering colleges of Germany?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineering holder and I wish to pursue MS in Mechanical Engineering from Germany. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in top colleges of Germany? Which entrance exam will I have to appear?

26th July 2021, 09:59 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in top MS Mechanical engineering colleges of Germany?

Eligibility criteria to get admission in top MS Mechanical engineering colleges of Germany:

1. A bachelor's degree with minimum 70 percent from any university.

2. Visa with other documents like letter of recommendation, etc.

3. Minimum 7.0 band score in IELTS or TOEFL exam.
26th July 2021, 09:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in top MS Mechanical engineering colleges of Germany?

Eligibility criteria to get admission in top MS Mechanical engineering colleges of Germany is that the candidate should have Bachelors's degree with 65% is considered the minimum qualifying criteria for admission in MS in Mechanical Engineering. The candidate needs to qualify for any English language test to get admission in Germany.
28th July 2021, 12:22 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria:-

1- Minimum 75% in your undergraduate degree or CGPA 7.5/10.

2- German universities accept IELTS exam results with a score of 6.5 out of 9. You can also submit your TOEFL score which should be over 90.

3- GRE is not mandatory. But in some cases, you may be asked to submit your GRE score depending on the university or course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?