14th July 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do a degree course in Germany after completing Diploma in computer engineering?

I have a query regarding Higher education in Germany. Can I do a degree course in Germany after completing Diploma in computer engineering?

26th July 2021, 09:31 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I do a degree course in Germany after completing Diploma in computer engineering?

The answer is YES.

1. Your diploma must be AICTE approved.

2. You must have qualified IELTS or TOEFL exam.

3. Letter of recommendation, Visa, and other documents are also required for admission.
26th July 2021, 09:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do a degree course in Germany after completing Diploma in computer engineering?

If your diploma is a 3-year diploma (AICTE approved )and well versed in German you can get admission in Germany. Most of the institutes are under the German medium, look for English medium colleges. The candidate needs to qualify IELTS exam or TOELF exam with a minimum 7.0 score band to get admission in Germany.
28th July 2021, 01:51 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No it's not possible to get directly into the college right after Diploma.

For UG courses as much as 90% is expected for admission.
Also, students need to either complete 1 year of Bachelors's study in India, appear for IITJEE or Fa exam to be eligible to apply for a UG course in Germany. In addition to this students need to appear for IELTS or TOEFL to prove their efficiency in the language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?