24th June 2022, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Germany for MBA & E

Hi...I have completed my mechanical engineering with 60% in last year..bt total agreegate of all years is 57%..I also completed diploma in mechnical engineering with 78%,.so can I apply for MBA & E in germany

26th June 2022, 05:41 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Germany for MBA & E

Eligibility to get admission in Germany for MBA & E:-

Candidates must secure at least 60 - 80% marks in their bachelor's degree in any field to be eligible for MBA in Germany. Candidates must have qualified any entrance exam like GRE, GMAT. They will have to provide details about the English Proficiency Test and Graduation level knowledge.
26th June 2022, 10:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility to study in Germany.

You must have appeared in entrance exams like GRE, GMAT, IELTS, and TOEFL exams and have to qualify for the exam to get eligible to study in Germany.

To get qualified, a score of around 550 is required for GRE, and GMAT exams, and also need a minimum score of 90 in TOEFL and IELTS score should be between 6.5 to 8 to get admission in Germany.
27th June 2022, 12:42 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Eligibility to get admission in Germany for MBA & E:-

To be eligible to study in Germany, applicants must have passed entrance examinations like the GRE, GMAT, IELTS, and TOEFL, and the applicant*must have qualified for the exam.

For the GRE and GMAT exams, the applicant*needs to score about 550 to be accepted. The applicant*also needs a minimum TOEFL score of 90 and an IELTS score between 6.5 and 8 to get admitted to Germany.
28th June 2022, 10:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to get admission in Germany for MBA.

MBA in Germany eligibility varies with colleges. MBA in Germany Admissions are done through merit-basis while some are entrance based. Candidates seeking admission to the best colleges offering MBA in Germany must have completed bachelor's degree, possess valid GMAT/ GRE scores, English Proficiency Test scores, etc. Some MBA in Germany institutes also require aspirants to gain at least 2 years of work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?