24th June 2022, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Which examto write for pursuing MBA from Germany?

Hi Team, I am is M Sudheendra Chary. I have completed my degree (Bcom (computers)) in hyderabad with 77 %. I want to do MBA in germany. I have heard that some universities in germany offer MBA for free as i dont have good financial background it would really help me. I am planning to go for german classes also.It would be great if you can tell me which exam to write .

Thank you,
Sudheendra Chary

26th June 2022, 09:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which examto write for pursuing MBA from Germany?

Applicants must have appeared in entrance exams like GRE, GMAT, and TOEFL exams and have to qualify for the exam to get eligible for pursuing MBA from Germany.
27th June 2022, 01:06 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

To qualify for the exam and be eligible to pursue an MBA in Germany, candidates must have passed entrance examinations like the GRE, GMAT, and TOEFL.
28th June 2022, 10:42 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Which exam to write for pursuing MBA from Germany?

Apart from all the other requirements for the MBA like Work experience, you need to qualify some of the entrance examinations such as GRE/GMAT/IELTS/TOEFL and possess some basic knowledge in the German language. For Courses that are taught in the German Language, a high-level knowledge is required in the German Language otherwise that are to be taught in the English language they have to clear some of the famous exams such as IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?