28th February 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student

now i am studying degree 2nd yr,b.com.i would like to study mba in germany.wat r d provisions i shuld fullfill...??
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  2. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  3. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  4. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  5. Joining R&AW (RAW) after BCom? Procedure?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  7. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  10. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  11. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  12. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  13. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  15. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission? -- [New]
  16. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join MBA Tourism in Pondicherry University and what are eligibility criteria for MBA Tourism?
  18. Procedure and requirements to get admission in MBA in Germany for B.Sc graduate?
14th July 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student

B.E.graduate student can do M.B.A.course in germany?
14th July 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student

Graduate of B.E.student can do M.B.A. course in Germany?
22nd August 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

i hv done my final year in commerce bt i have e.r in eco.. m i eligible for m.b.a
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?