7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BS(Comparative Physiology) admission in University of Toronto?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in University of Toronto for BS(Comparative Physiology) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 01:01 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to get BS(Comparative Physiology) admission in University of Toronto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in University of Toronto for BS(Comparative Physiology) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

The basic qualification required to apply for BS in Comparative Physiology) at the University of Toronto is a pass in the twelfth or higher secondary course of the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination Board. Candidates should be studied English and Calculus. Candidates must have qualified in the TOEFL/IELTS exams.

Contact Information:
University of Toronto - St. George Campus
Address: 27 King's College Cir, Toronto, ON M5S, Canada
Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?