6th April 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get ME(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Rochester Institute of Technology?

Dear Sir, can I know the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Rochester Institute of Technology for studying ME in Mechanical Engineering? I am doing BTech in same stream from JNTUH but I want to do ME in this stream from RIT.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Rochester Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Rochester Institute of Technology?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  4. How to apply for admission in MS at Rochester Institute of Technology, United States? Total fees and requirements for admission?
  5. Cut off marks in BE EEE for admission in MS course at Rochester Institute of Technology, USA? Ranking of this university in USA?
  6. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  7. Any colleges which provide maters in Game Designing?
  8. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  9. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE
  10. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  11. List of GATE colleges allotted according to the marks?
  12. Placement papers of Delloite?
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 1999 in UPTU?
  14. In which college will I get after scoring 737 rank in all India Exam?
  15. Which college can I get in B.Tech after scoring a rank of 69757 in general and 22135 in OBC? I want to take CS branch
  16. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  17. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which college can I get after scoring above 180?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?