18th April 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Cut off marks in BE EEE for admission in MS course at Rochester Institute of Technology, USA? Ranking of this university in USA?

Hello sir, I have completed BE EEE and want to study MS from Rochester Institute of Technology, United States. Please tell me cut off marks for admission? Ranking of this university in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  2. What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?
  3. Best country for pursuing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  4. How to join in D.FTech? Information about the course?
  5. Specializations, colleges and universities for pursuing MS in USA?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Engineering course at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA? Possibility get direct admission if become JEE Main topper?
  7. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  8. Which group is better for B.Tech EEE student? Can I do MSc in USA after that?
  9. MS in U.S.A, what are the top universities and their info. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  11. Best institutions in USA for MS course in EEE with least fees?
  12. How to do M.Tech from USA after B.Tech in EEE with 65% marks?
  13. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  14. Can I get admission in any college of USA on the basis of JEE Advanced rank? What should I do for it?
  15. From which University in USA can I pursue MCA? What will be the total expense for pursuing MCA from USA?
  16. How can I apply for a student visa in USA after gaining certification from NIOS or will I be applicable to take admission in any College under Recognized University in USA with this Senior Secondary Certificate?
  17. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  18. Which is the best course to do in USA? MBA or MS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?