18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for admission in MS at Rochester Institute of Technology, United States? Total fees and requirements for admission?

I am pursuing final year of B.Tech IT at Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. Now I want to apply for MS at Rochester Institute of Technology, United States. Please tell me how to apply for admission? Total fees and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Preferred colleges for Automobile Engineering in abroad?
  2. Where can i do Aeronautical Engineering in abroad with 95% in 12th?
  3. List top most universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering?
  4. List of top colleges to do M.tech in abroad?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  6. Cut off marks in BE EEE for admission in MS course at Rochester Institute of Technology, USA? Ranking of this university in USA?
  7. Engineering streams available in Georgia Institute of Technology, United States? Eligibility and fees required for admission?
  8. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  9. Can a CSE get study visa to study in Rochester Institute of Technology, United States? Marks required in IELTS for it?
  10. Which is the best university according to GRE score of 315 and IELTS score of 6?
  11. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Mathematics after completion of BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  13. List of universities which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for B.E. 3rd year student?
  14. Will I get a good university to do MS with GRE score 1070?
  15. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  16. Eligibility to get ME(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Rochester Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  17. List of universities which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering with scholarship in Abroad?
  18. Which country should I prefer for doing masters in computer science engineering?
24th September 2017, 11:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for admission in MS at Rochester Institute of Technology, United States? Total fees and requirements for admission?

You can definitely apply for MS course from Rochester Institute of Technology after the completion of B.Tech in IT, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech in IT from a recognized University can definitely apply for the MS course from the above mentioned University. Candidates must have a valid score card in IELTS for the admission under the said University. Candidates must possess a minimum of 6.5 score in the examination for Post Graduate course.
Total fees required for the said course at the above mentioned University is around 36.7 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?