6th April 2018, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Rochester Institute of Technology?

I am interested to do ME in Mechanical Engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know that which entrance exam I need to appear so that I secure admission for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  2. Admission procedure to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Rochester Institute of Technology?
  3. Eligibility to get ME(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Rochester Institute of Technology?
  4. Can a CSE get study visa to study in Rochester Institute of Technology, United States? Marks required in IELTS for it?
  5. Cut off marks in BE EEE for admission in MS course at Rochester Institute of Technology, USA? Ranking of this university in USA?
  6. How many courses are there in Aeronautical Stream after passing 12th?
  7. How to apply for admission in MS at Rochester Institute of Technology, United States? Total fees and requirements for admission?
  8. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top 5 institutions of India to study Software Engineering? Entrance exam for it?
  10. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
  11. Any colleges which provide maters in Game Designing?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission in top 100 universities if I have passed first class in mechanical branch from MIT, Pune?
  13. How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard
  14. What rank should I get after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE? In which college will I get?
  15. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  16. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  17. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  18. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
15th November 2018, 12:37 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Rochester Institute of Technology?

-In order to pursue ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Rochester Institute of Technology, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS

You need to take at least one exams from the following standardized graduate and college admission tests such as GRE, GMAT and SAT

Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Rochester Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?