28th August 2021, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MSc in Telecommunication from Poland?

I COMPLTED my M.sc electronics in India and I got admission in M.sc in telecommunication in Poland ..can I go for oe both are same

31st August 2021, 10:36 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for MSc in Telecommunication from Poland?

Eligibility:-

All candidates need to possess a bachelor's degree in Science from a recognised college/ university. Minimum marks that candidates need to secure in graduation in order to be eligible for an MSc course is usually 50 – 60%.
31st August 2021, 05:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for MSc in Telecommunication from Poland is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in a similar field from a recognized university in the original language and translation to English. The transcript of records means the grades/result is necessary to make the decision in selection. The passport pages with personal information, photo, and signature. MSc in Telecommunication course is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters.
31st August 2021, 05:49 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility for MSc in Telecommunication from Poland:-

Candidates have to hold a legalized diploma of first degree studies or another foreign document that entitles them to continue education at the second degree studies level.

A candidate must have very good knowledge of English proven by an international language certificate or an official document issued by candidate’s university stating that English was medium of instruction on the first degree study programme they have completed.
31st August 2021, 09:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for MSc in Telecommunication from Poland:

The candidate should have completed graduation from any recognized university.
Official letter of acceptance to a school in Poland.
A short CV.
Your school certificates and diplomas.
Evidence of proficiency in the language in which you wish to study.
31st August 2021, 11:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I COMPLTED my M.sc electronics in India and I got admission in M.sc in telecommunication in Poland ..can I go for oe both are same
After completion of M.Sc in Electronics, you can do M.Sc in Telecommunication in Poland.

Those candidates who have completed M.Sc/ B.Sc in Electronics or equivalent course from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in Telecommunication in Poland.

But you must have a valid GRE and TOEFL score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?