17th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) course which is available in Eindhoven University of Technology? Please let me know about the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  4. Fee structure of MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  5. Details to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands? Whole cost including transportation and visa to study there?
  6. How to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology? Fees required and scholarships for Indian students?
  7. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  8. Eligibility to study BE(Telecommunication Engineering) in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore?
  9. List of universities in Australia to do Master degree in Advanced Automotive Electronic Engineering? Admission procedure and brief information about studies in Australia?
  10. Eligibility to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology?
  11. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
  12. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  13. Is it beneficial to study BE(Telecommunication Engineering) in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mysore? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  15. In which college will I get after scoring 737 rank in all India Exam?
  16. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)?
  18. List of colleges in India offering telecommunication engineering through lateral entry
21st July 2018, 10:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?

Eligibility to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology is given below.

=>Educational requirements: - Candidate must be a top level student with a solid background (at least BSc) in Engineering.

>Language requirements:

TOEFL: Minimum score: 550 (paper based), 213 (computer based)

IELTS: (minimum score: 6.0 (overall)

Course structure consists of following subjects:

>mandatory subjects:

Electromagnetism

Physics

Math

Digital Network Techniques

Performance analyses

Photonic IC’s

>Elective subject:

Network exploitation

Computational Electro-Magnetics

Adaptive Signal Amplification

Ultrafast Optical Linking

Coding theory

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?