13th December 2010, 08:31 PM
ABHILASH CHAURASIA

Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?

Hello,
I m a B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication engg with 66%.
I hv done my B.Tech from MGMCOET,NOIDA(UPTU)but still nt able 2 find a job.
So can u plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  2. How to get job as fresher after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  6. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer?
  9. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?
  11. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  12. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?
  13. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Whether Electronics & Telecommunication student can get job in Tata Steel through reference?
  16. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  17. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  18. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
13th December 2010, 11:45 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?

Hello dear

dont worry you have a good degree with good percentage you may go for some vocational training centers either in Hyderabad or in pune for doing some specific course like VLSI, embedded system which are in demand and other thing is that from these institute you will get platform to appear for companies

apart from that you may go for preparation of exams like IES , PSU and other government sector job exam you may go for teaching job in any engineering institute so there are various option only thing is you have to choose one

good luck
14th December 2010, 06:22 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?

Dear friend, if you have got 66% in b.tech then you are elligible for all jobs available in your field. i am little surprised to know that you are still in need of job after being elligible. i think the reason for this may be your poor english .so try to strengthen it as soon as possible .also try to develop your personality and communication skill . you can join some kind of english spoken classes. then try for the job ,you will surely get the job. you can find jobs on www.fresherworld.com good luck
14th December 2010, 07:04 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?

hello friend

don't worry or loose your confidence you will definitely get a job

as the problem be from your side please think of it

you may be are not the standard of company requirements so

you should develop all types of skills in this regard so friend don't get worried

develop all your skills

like subject knowledge

communication skills

logical reasoning

inter personnel skills

by increasing all these give attempts

don't forget one thing try and try till you succeed

all the best

~aditya~
14th December 2010, 05:18 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?

hi..

first i need to know in what area are you searching for job.. are you in the mindset of going to any job or in the field of your interest..

if its that the only think you want is any job.. try to go into software line... prepare well for apptitude skills... by the start of new year top MNC's are ready to hire more number of employees...

if that's you are searching in your area of interest.. try to do some courses regarding that field, and so you can learn more about that field and you can try for companies with that knowledge...

all the best........
14th December 2010, 09:48 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
Dont upset,prepare yourself very well to get the job,and try to sit for all off campussing and walkin interviews...
9th January 2011, 12:11 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

hi friend,
well i advise you not to wait for the job and waste your time...right now you can apply for some part time jobs or if you like to take up any further studies than you can go for m.tech...you can even do part time job and study also...

best wishes
24th March 2011, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi guys! Im doing a Btech in telecomms. Can you advise me on what IT certifications to take in telecomms and how and where I can do them.thanks.
31st August 2011, 07:25 PM
jitendra1117

hi
you can go in
bhel
bel
ntpc
npcc
nhpc
power
1st September 2011, 01:59 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABHILASH CHAURASIA View Post
Hello,
I m a B.Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication engg with 66%.
I hv done my B.Tech from MGMCOET,NOIDA(UPTU)but still nt able 2 find a job.
So can u plz help me.
u can go in for M.Tech by preparing for GATE or u can do MBA through CAT,MAT,XAT,etc..its always better to get placed through campus interviews because off-campus placements are really very difficult..so better to go for higher studies..

hope this helps..
7th November 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

completed Be e and tc from pune university doing lecturership from july 2011. want job in bsnl what shul i do
1st April 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION BRANCH WITH AN AGGREGATE OF 66% IN 2010.I AM STILL JOBLESS..IS PLC/SCADA TRAINING BENEFICIAL FOR ME?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?