7th October 2020, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MTech(Electronics & Telecommunication) admission without GATE scorecard after completing distance MSc(Telecommunication Technology)?

Sir, currently I am pursuing MSc in Telecommunication Technology from Sikkim Manipal University through distance mode which is going to be completed in next year and I am not a GATE scorer. My question is, whether I can take admission in the next year for MTech branch Electronics and Telecommunication?

11th October 2020, 10:10 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get MTech(Electronics & Telecommunication) admission without GATE scorecard after completing distance MSc(Telecommunication Technology)?

Yes, You can get MTech(Electronics & Telecommunication) admission without GATE scorecard after completing distance MSc(Telecommunication Technology).

Minimum qualification required for MTech admission is BTech / MSc in relevant specialization.
13th October 2020, 09:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MTech(Electronics & Telecommunication) admission without GATE scorecard after completing distance MSc(Telecommunication Technology)?

Yes, you can take admission to study MTech in Electronics and Telecommunications without GATE score card after completing an MSc in Telecommunication Technology. Most of the universities take admission on the basis of GATE score and some can take on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by them(university). The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech/MSc in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?