3rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Architecture) Honours at the University of Reading?

Dear Sir, I am a student of 12th Science course. I want to join the University of Reading to study BSc(Architecture) Honours. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

8th October 2019, 09:30 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Architecture) Honours at the University of Reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am a student of 12th Science course. I want to join the University of Reading to study BSc(Architecture) Honours. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!
One who aspires to do B.Sc in Architecture at University of Reading needs to pass the 12th standard from a CBSE or CISCE boards. Candidate must compulsory study Mathematics subject at 11th and 12th standard. Candidate must qualify the entrance IELTS (6.5) With no component below 5.5. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.

Contact Address:
University of Reading
Address: Reading, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 118 987 5123
8th October 2019, 07:06 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Architecture) Honours at the University of Reading?

Eligibility to study BSc(Architecture) Honours at the University of Reading as follows :-

-Leaving school with 3.0 GPA and above grades.

-English language proficiency test score in TOEFL with 88-100 marks (ibt) or IELTS with 6.5 and above.

Official website : http://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-st...ements-ug.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?