19th April 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?

Sir,
I am pursuing the 4th semester of MCA. This year my MCA will be completed. After my MCA I want to do MS in Computer Science from Abroad specially in Stanford University. Kindly tell me as I am a MCA candidate, I am eligible for getting admission? What are all the requirements which is necessary for getting admission? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study MS in Stanford University for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate?
  2. How can I get scholarship if secured more than 70% in overall academics being a MCA 4th semester student?
  3. Previous years papers of MK university for 4th Semester MCA course?
  4. University Of Kerala, MCA, 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What scholarships I can get with 85% of marks up to 4th semester of MCA?
  6. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  7. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. Can I get into top colleges of Bangalore for lateral entry into B.E.? Eligibility requirement and course information?
  9. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  10. Information about summer training company in Gurgaon? I am a student of MCA 4th Semester
  11. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  12. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Are MSc food science 4th semester students eligible for Ph.D entrance test?
  14. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  15. How to make my career in Defense? I am a student of 4th semester mechanical engineering student
  16. WBUT, MCA, 4th Semester, Environment and Ecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student?
  18. MCA 3rd and 4th semester question papers?
21st April 2015, 05:59 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University. To apply for admission in Stanford University, you need to complete GRE and TOEFL exams. After the completion of these two exams, you can apply for admission through online by visiting following link
http://studentaffairs.stanford.edu/g...sions/applying

Required Documents:-
Following are some of the documents, which you need to attach to your application.
->Statement of Purpose
->3 Recommendation Letters
->Resume
->2 sets of official transcripts
->GRE and TOEFL scores
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?