27th February 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Master's in Sports Administration admission in Northwestern University

Sir, I want to secure admission into Northwestern University for studying Master's in Sports Administration course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission into this university for this course. Please tell me immediately.

26th February 2023, 01:48 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Master's in Sports Administration admission in Northwestern University

To secure admission for Master's in Sports Administration in Northwestern University, you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
  • A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
  • A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
  • GRE or GMAT scores are not required but can be submitted.
  • English proficiency test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE) are required for non-native English speakers.
  • A resume outlining your work experience and relevant skills.
  • A statement of purpose outlining your reasons for pursuing the program and how it aligns with your career goals.
  • Letters of recommendation from academic or professional references.

It is important to note that meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee admission, as the university considers various other factors such as work experience, academic achievements, and extracurricular activities during the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?