18th July 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I pass IFS exam myself without coaching being a BMM student?

Hello sir, I have completed BMM and want to become IFS offocer but I am not at all good in Mathematics. I can't go for coaching institutes for preparation. Please tell me how can I pass IFS myself without coaching?

20th July 2016, 01:51 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I pass IFS exam myself without coaching being a BMM student?

Union Public Service Commission conduct exam for Indian Foreign Service & for Indian Forest Service. No matter for which you apply study is important. if you want to study by yourself you can but it might take long time to complete your study. if you take admission in coaching classes you will come to know how to study each chapters & will learn short cuts in Maths. You must give 10-12 hours daily to study well. You will have to face Preliminary test first then written exam. You will get option to chose the subjects & you can avoid Maths but in PT questions will come from Maths. I suggest you to join coaching & full study will take 1 year at least. You must be strong in subjects which you have opt for. You have pass Preliminary test then written exam & last is interview.
17th August 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I pass IFS exam myself without coaching being a BMM student?

Can you give Indian Forest service exam after bmm degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?