15th July 2012, 12:04 PM
sanju obalashetty

How to pass IFS exam with good marks? I am doing to prepare for IFS exam

hi im sanjay kumar obalashetty of 2nd year Bsc Agri student ,so im going to prepare for an IFS exam so i kindly request to you give instruction for tackling this exam with a good rank thank you

27th March 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pass IFS exam with good marks? I am doing to prepare for IFS exam

can biotechnology students apply for the exam?
19th December 2013, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pass IFS exam with good marks? I am doing to prepare for IFS exam

Hi... I'm Ankit Manekar.an second year electrical engineering student preparing for IFS. Sir plz tell me how could I get good marks in this exam?
11th February 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to knw more about the indian foregin service lik marks and height ane relative information?
3rd April 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my agricultural engineering and now i want to start preparing for ifs(indian forestry service) so i need to know how exam prepartion should be done
4th May 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO PREPARE IFS EXAM ,IF WE STUDY QUESTION PAPERS WE WILL GET GOOD MARKS OR NOT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?