6th December 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

Sir, It is my dream to do Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

11th December 2018, 11:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

If you want to study Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences, you need to appear in the English Proficiency Test such as TOFEL/IELTS. Once you have cleared the English Proficiency Test, you can apply for admission in Mainz University of Applied Sciences to pursue Bachelor of International Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?