2nd April 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

Please help me to secure admission in Mainz University of Applied Sciences for Bachelor of International Civil Engineering course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

7th April 2019, 04:33 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences?

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of International Civil Engineering in Mainz University of Applied Sciences are as follows:-
SAT
MCAT
LSAT
GMAT
GRE
IELTS
TOEFL

All these exams are accepted to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?