17th July 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Electronics and Computer Engineering) in University of York for 12th Science student?

I am studying in 12th with Science and after completing my 12th, I want to study BEng(Electronics and Computer Engineering) from University of York. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

20th July 2019, 07:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Electronics and Computer Engineering) in University of York for 12th Science student?

Eligibility to study BEng(Electronics and Computer Engineering) in University of York is that you must have passed HSC/12th standard with Science stream (PCM) with minimum of 85% aggregate marks from a recognized institute/board.
And you must have a score card of at least one English proficiency test such as;
IELTS
PTE Academic
C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency
TOEFL
Trinity ISE III

You can find details on;
https://www.york.ac.uk/electronic-en...r_engineering/
21st July 2019, 06:23 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Electronics and Computer Engineering) in University of York for 12th Science student?

Eligibility :--

IELTS: 6.0, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.

PTE Academic: 55, with a minimum of 51 in each component.

C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency: 169, with a minimum of 162 each component.

TOEFL: 79 overall, with a minimum of 17 in Listening, 18 in Reading, 20 in Speaking, 17 in Writing.

Trinity ISE III: Pass in all component.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?