6th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student?

Dear Sir, I am a student of 12th Science course. I want to join University of Southern Indiana to study Bachelor of Computer Science. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?
  4. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?
  5. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  8. Can computer science student study MBBS?
  9. Procedure to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws for 12th Computer Science student?
  10. How many fields are there in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College for 12th Science student?
  12. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
  13. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  14. Possibility to study Computer Science in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  15. Which course has a better scope after PUC?
  16. Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th?
  17. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  18. What can i study further except MBBS and BDS after 12th with Biology?
15th October 2018, 07:09 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student?

Requirements

In order to consider your application , you need fulfill following requirements:

1. You need have the completed college Or university degree.
2. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following.
- TOEFL.
- IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?