17th August 2019, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Electrical Engineering) at the Washington University in St Louis?

Dear Sir, I am a student of 12th Science course. I want to join the Washington University in St Louis to study BS(Electrical Engineering). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

20th August 2019, 01:51 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Electrical Engineering) at the Washington University in St Louis?

Washington University in St. Louis (WUSTL)

BS(Electrical Engineering)

Duration: 4 Years || Level :Bachelors Program ||

Eligibility to study BS(Electrical Engineering) at the Washington University in St Louis as follows :

-You should have completed your qualifying senior school with mathematics (Calculus) subjects.

Exams:-

-TOEFL : Accepted

-IELTS : Accepted

-SAT : Accepted
A score of 670 or higher on the Evidence-Based Reading & Writing (ERW) section of the SAT.

-Transcripts • Proof of Financial Support • Health Certificate/ History form.

You should the official website for complete information.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?