1st June 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Pharmacology) in The University of British Columbia for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Science student and I am interested to study BS(Pharmacology) from The University of British Columbia. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

3rd June 2019, 11:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Pharmacology) in The University of British Columbia for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility to study BS(Pharmacology) in The University of British Columbia are given below;

You must have obtained Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC)/10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 85% marks from a recognized board.

You must have a score card of English proficiency test such as IELTS or TOFEL or PTE or equivalent.

For details;
https://you.ubc.ca/ubc_programs/pharmacology/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?