23rd July 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Business Enterprise) in University of Chester for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Science student and I am interested to study BSc(Business Enterprise) from University of Chester. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

27th July 2019, 12:07 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Business Enterprise) in University of Chester for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

In order to qualify for admission in University of Chester for B.Sc. in Business Enterprise program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with minimum 60% marks in Maths and your chosen subject.
2. You must have IELTS score of 6.0 band not less than 5.5 band across all four categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?