20th August 2018, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in University of Bradford for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Science student and I am interested to study BE(Chemical Engineering) from University of Bradford in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

15th October 2018, 06:16 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in University of Bradford for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

In order to consider your application , you need fulfill following requirements:

1. You need have the completed college.
2. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following and score the respective score .
- TOEFL.
- IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?