19th April 2016, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Is there any quota available to become an Officer in Indian Army for a candidate whose father is an Ex-Army Officer?

Hi,
I am Rigzin Norphel from Kargil. I wish to join Indian Army. Now I am an undergraduate student. I am thinking about to join Indian Army as a Sepoy as per my 12th class performance. So my question is, how I become an officer after joining as Sepoy? My father served in Indian Army so is there any quota for me to be an Officer in Indian Army?

12th May 2016, 07:44 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Is there any quota available to become an Officer in Indian Army for a candidate whose father is an Ex-Army Officer?

--There is no reservation available in Indian Defence and it is the only area that Reservations are not possible.
--But in case you father working or served in Defence then definitely you will be trained well in your life and this will really help you to crack the interview easily than others.
--You have to be a Degree holder in order to join Indian Army as a Officer. SSB interview will be kept to every candidate those who are aiming to get into Defence.
--Entries are notified in website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in and you can also try for exams like CDS, NDA to get into Defence.
28th March 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any quota available to become an Officer in Indian Army for a candidate whose father is an Ex-Army Officer?

Hello sir,
My self Babra haidar from Kolkata. I'm a female candidate I'm a B.com graduate student, also NCC cadet,and national gold medalist in kick boxing and mountaineering. I wish to join Indian army. How can I joint Indian army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?