5th June 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Science student and I am interested to study BSc(Business Engineering) from Maastricht University in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  2. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student?
  3. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  4. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  5. Entrance exams to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University?
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student?
  7. How to consult embassy for study visa of Netherlands? Details about Maastricht University, Netherlands?
  8. When the admission of BSc(Business Engineering) will be available in Maastricht University?
  9. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  11. Fees to study Masters in Social Woks from Maastricht University, Netherlands?
  12. Requirements to study B.P.Ed course for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?
  14. Admission procedure and requirements to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  15. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in IT for 12th Science with Economics candidate? Requirements to get admission?
  16. Chances to study ME Aircraft Maintenance course from University of Technology, Sydney after BE Aeronautical Science? Eligibility and requirements for admission?
  17. Eligibility and basic education requirements to study BA Political Science from Delhi University?
  18. Detailed information about BSc(Business Engineering) offered in Maastricht University?
30th June 2018, 03:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility to study "BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University' is given below.

Being a 12th Science student, you are definitely eligible to pursue BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University. Applicants who have passed 12th board examination from recognized board are eligible to Apply.
Applicants must have a valid qualifying score in English Proficiency Test such as IELTS, TOFEL or C1 Advanced.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?