3rd October 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol for BBA+LLB student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BBA+LLB. I want to study LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

9th October 2018, 08:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol for BBA+LLB student?

Eligibility to pursue LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol are as follows.

Applicant must have an honours degree in Law of 2:2 or above from any recognized university to be eligible,
or

Applicant must have an honours degree of 2:2 or above and a Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) or the Common Professional Examination (CPE) from any recognized university to be eligible,
or

Applicant must have an honours degree of 2:2 or above in a related subject (such as business, politics or international relations) and/or relevant experience to be eligible.

Applicant must have a score card of English Proficiency Test to be eligible.

Being a BBA+LLB student, you are eligible, if you comply the above mentioned details.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://courses.uwe.ac.uk/M29A2/inte...nd-finance-law
9th October 2018, 01:13 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol for BBA+LLB student?

Entry requirements

You should have:

-An honours degree of 2:2 or above in Law; or

-An honours degree of 2:2 or above plus a Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) or the Common
Professional Examination (CPE); or

-An honours degree of 2:2 or above in a related subject (such as business, politics or international relations) and/or relevant experience: please give full details in your application.

If English is not your first language, you will also need to demonstrate your English Language proficiency. You should have:

-IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all components
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?