3rd October 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in The University of the West of England, Bristol for doing LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

9th October 2018, 10:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol?

Requirements to study LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol are as follows.

Completed online application form,

Updated resume,

University certificates,

Motivation letter,

Letter of recommendation,

Official transcripts,

Score card of English Proficiency Test,

Proof of financial support,

Copies of Visa.
9th October 2018, 01:24 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Requirements to study LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol?

Entry requirements

You should have:

-An honours degree of 2:2 or above in Law; or

-An honours degree of 2:2 or above plus a Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) or the Common
Professional Examination (CPE); or

-An honours degree of 2:2 or above in a related subject (such as business, politics or international relations) and/or relevant experience: please give full details in your application.

If English is not your first language, you will also need to demonstrate your English Language proficiency. You should have:

IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all components
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?