3rd October 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in The University of the West of England, Bristol for LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

9th October 2018, 11:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol?

In order to pursue LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol, you have to appear in the English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOEFL (iBT) or equivalent.
Once you have cleared the English language tests, you are eligible to pursue LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol.

You can find more details on below mentioned website link.
https://courses.uwe.ac.uk/M29A2/inte...nd-finance-law
9th October 2018, 02:11 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Banking & Finance Law) in The University of the West of England, Bristol?

You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least one exams from the following.
- TOEFL
- IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?