25th February 2010, 10:35 PM
karan chhabra

Is it possible to do BCA+MBA? Last years question papers of IPUCET MBA exam? Which book should I follow to crack IPUCET MBA exam?

is it possible bca + mba..i want ipucet mba last year entrance papers...which book i should follow to crack ipucet mba

20th May 2011, 06:27 AM
mukesh91

Default Re: Is it possible to do BCA+MBA? Last years question papers of IPUCET MBA exam? Which book should I follow to crack IPUCET MBA exam?

yes it is possible to pursue mba after bca..for question papers visit www.webstatschecker.com
I would like to suggest three books (Title/Author/ Publication):

1. A Unique approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S.Sijwali, Arihant Prakashan
2. A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Aggarwal, S.Chand Publications
3. Monthly CSR, it has a lot of Exam papers where Visual Reasoning is asked, Sudha Publications has also some books...
20th May 2011, 06:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BCA+MBA? Last years question papers of IPUCET MBA exam? Which book should I follow to crack IPUCET MBA exam?

Without a Graduation degree it is not possible to go for the MBA course. BCA is a graduation course. So unless you complete it you cannot go for the masters course. You can however appear for the entrance exam when you reach the final year of graduation. You will need to start preparing when you are in second year of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?