12th December 2018, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MArch in Vilnius Gediminas Technical University?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BArch and after completing my BArch I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MArch from Vilnius Gediminas Technical University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

31st January 2019, 07:55 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study MArch in Vilnius Gediminas Technical University?

Eligibility criteria

-Completed Bacholer's degree
-Minimum work experience
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study MArch in Vilnius Gediminas Technical University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?