31st July 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) for BSc(Mathematics) candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Vizag?

Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of BSc in Mathematics. I would like to do MSc(Applied Mathematics) after my BSc. So this is possible for me? Which are the colleges in Vizag provides MSc(Applied Mathematics) course? I also want to know the fee structure of these colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MCA for B.Sc candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Pune?
  2. Possibility to study MSc(Bioinformatics) for B.Sc(Biology) candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Kozhikode?
  3. Which are the best MBA colleges in Vizag? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  5. Possibility to study MBA(IT) after completing BCA(H)? List of colleges with fee structure in Bhopal?
  6. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure?
  7. List of government colleges and entrance exam to study Nursing course? What is the fee structure for it?
  8. List of colleges to study B.Ed course? How much it cost to study this course? Possibility to get an education loan of 1.5 lakh in 10 days?
  9. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  10. Possibility to study MBA(Business Process Management) after completing BCom? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  11. List of distance universities in California, USA to study MS in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure to study it?
  12. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate?
  13. List of colleges where MPH course is available in low fee structure with fee details
  14. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Hyderabad and Vizag to a candidate who has secured 903 rank in PGECET?
  15. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  16. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  17. Fee structure to study Hotel Management course to become a Chef? List of colleges for it in Agra?
  18. Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?