19th August 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Technology and Innovation Management) in Stuttgart Institute Of Management And Technology?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MBA(Technology and Innovation Management) course which is available in Stuttgart Institute Of Management And Technology? Please let me know about the course structure also.

14th September 2018, 01:29 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Technology and Innovation Management) in Stuttgart Institute Of Management And Technology?

As for as my knowledge eligibility criteria to study MBA is mentioned below

1. You need to have the completed college Or university degree.
2. You need to have minimum percentage.
3. You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least
one exams from the following and score the respective score .
- GMAT
- GRE
- TOEFL
- IELTS
-Cambridge CPE

Course structure

-Technology, New Economy, and Employment
-Advanced Manufacturing and Technology
-Global Purchasing
-R&D Management
-Product Design
-Strategic Marketing

Hope this will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?