22nd February 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEng(Civil Engineering) Honours at University of Plymouth?

Dear Sir, I am a student of BTech course. I want to join University of Plymouth to study MEng(Civil Engineering) Honours. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

26th February 2023, 02:55 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Civil Engineering) Honours at University of Plymouth?

To be eligible to pursue MEng (Civil Engineering) Honours at the University of Plymouth, applicants must have:
  • Completed an undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering or a related field from a recognized university or institution.
  • Achieved a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.1 (second class, upper division) or equivalent in their undergraduate degree.
  • Met the English language proficiency requirements, if applicable.
  • Submitted a statement of purpose, academic transcripts, and two letters of reference as part of the application process.

It is important to note that eligibility requirements may vary based on the individual's academic background and the specific requirements of the university.
28th February 2023, 09:40 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Civil Engineering) Honours at University of Plymouth?

You should have a minimum of a second-class honours degree (2:2) in a relevant subject, such as Civil Engineering, or a related discipline.

If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate proficiency in English by taking an approved English language test, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson Test of English (PTE). The minimum requirement for MEng Civil Engineering is usually an overall score of 6.0 in IELTS (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?