4th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

Dear Sir, I am a student of BTech Civil Engineering course. I want to join The George Washington University to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  3. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  4. Fee expenses of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  5. Can a topper of Mechanical engineering from VIT, Vellore get direct admission in George Washington University to study MS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  7. List of AICTE/UGC/Distance approved universities for studying M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?
  9. How much marks do I need in TANCET exam? I want to study M.Tech environmental engineering
  10. Is there any difficulty to study ME(Environmental) in Windsor University?
  11. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  12. Eligibility to study LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  13. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. Fee structure of B.E courses? List of courses offered in B.E?
  15. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?
  16. Eligibility to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College for Diploma Mechanical student?
  17. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  18. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student? -- [New]
9th July 2018, 05:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

Being a student of BTech Civil Engineering, you are definitely eligible. You need to meet the eligibility criteria to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in the "George Washington University" as mentioned below.

You must have a bachelor's degree in engineering, physical sciences, or applied mathematics with a grade-point average of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale).
you have to take and qualify one of the following English Proficiency Test.

Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) with an overall band score of 6.0 with no individual score below 5.0.

TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with minimum score of 550 on paper-based or 80 on Internet-based test.

PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic)*Academic with inimum score of 53.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?