9th September 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Positive Organization Development and Change) in Case Western Reserve University for BTech Environmental student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BTech Environmental Engineering and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Positive Organization Development and Change) from Case Western Reserve University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

10th September 2018, 01:07 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Positive Organization Development and Change) in Case Western Reserve University for BTech Environmental student?

As for as my knowledge MPOD Admission Qualifications,students must meet the following admission requirements:

1.Firstly you must have Bachelor's degree
2.You need to have 5 - 7 years related work experience
3.It should be Full-time employment
4.Desire to positively impact human systems
5.Alignment between career goals and organizational development/change management
values

You need to take the the English language test such as
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-PTE

Hope this will help
12th September 2018, 04:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Positive Organization Development and Change) in Case Western Reserve University for BTech Environmental student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am a student of BTech Environmental Engineering and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Positive Organization Development and Change) from Case Western Reserve University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree with 5 to 7 years related work experience are eligible to study MS in Positive Organization Development and Change course at Case Western Reserve University. Candidates should have full time employment and have the desire to positively impact human systems are preferred for the admission. Short listed candidates have to appear for an interview for the admission to study MS in Positive Organization Development and Change course at Case Western Reserve University. They have to clear the English language test like IELTS or TOEFL or PTE for the admission. Case Western Reserve University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?