6th July 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam pattern followed for GRE and TOEFL exams? How to start preparation for these exams?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have completed my 1st now and I am interested to pursue MS abroad. Please tell me the exact exam pattern of both GRE and TOEFL Examinations. How to start preparation for these examinations from my second year? Awaiting for the response.

31st July 2016, 05:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the exam pattern followed for GRE and TOEFL exams? How to start preparation for these exams?

The pattern of exams - GRE and TOEFL are attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachments to get further details. Since these exams have a different pattern and syllabus, so it is recommended to join a coaching institute and get good coaching and study materials to prepare. If you have good fundamental base and confident, then can start self-study by referring various books for preparation of GRE and TOEFL. However, the best option will be to join a reputed coaching institute - TIME, Career Launcher, etc. to have a good guide and prepare well for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?