3rd October 2018, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Innovation and Management) in University of Eastern Finland Business School for BTech student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BTech and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MSc(Innovation and Management) from University of Eastern Finland Business School. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

9th October 2018, 12:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Innovation and Management) in University of Eastern Finland Business School for BTech student?

Eligibility to study MSc(Innovation and Management) in University of Eastern Finland Business School are as follows.

You must have a Bachelor’s degree (at least a 3-year) in an appropriate field from a recognised university or a recognised university of applied sciences/polytechnic. In business studies you must have obtained a minimum of 60 ECTS.

Applicants holding a provisional degree certificate are also eligible to apply for this programme.

You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://www.uef.fi/web/mdp-innovation...n-requirements

Last edited by ppsahu; 25th January 2019 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?