8th January 2017, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

When will second batch of GRE coaching starts? What is the timings and fees?

When does second batch of GRE starts and what are the timings at evening and tell me about fees for coaching? Can you please provide me the details as I need to start the coaching soon to clear the GRE exam with better marks. Thank you!

9th January 2017, 06:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will second batch of GRE coaching starts? What is the timings and fees?

If you are interested to take GRE coaching then, you need to contact the respective GRE coaching center directly to know the details like duration, timings, fee, etc.,. There will be morning and evening batches in most of the GRE coaching centers. The timings will be from morning 6-8 and evening 6-8 and the fee will be around 10k-15k rupees. You need to prepare for at least 1-2 months to get good score in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?