13th September 2014, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?

I'm doing my bachelors in speech and hearing in india..i want to do my masters in USA...how much GRE score should i get? will i get scholarship ? want to know more about best gre centers in bangalore and their fees structure?

26th December 2014, 02:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?

You should get at least 290 marks in GRE to apply for admission in best universities. If you want to get admission in top most universities, your score should be above 310 marks. To get a scholarship, you should satisify the following criteria
1)GRE- Above 300
2)Graduation- Above 70%
If you can satisfy above criteria, you will have chances to get scholarship from university.

GRE Coaching Centers:-

1)Manhattan Review
Address:
No 23, Vasavi Plaza, 11th Main Road,
4th Block, Jayanagar,
Bangalore

2)Ims Learning Resource
Address:
No.5/A,3rd Floor, Khb Colony,
5th Block, Koramangala,
Next To Airtel Office, Bangalore

3)The Chopras
Address:
1108 B Wing Mittal Towers,
M G Road, Bangalore

4)Visu Academy Ltd
Address:
No.239/26,1st Floor, 9th Main,
3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore

5)Aspire Global Education
Address:
No.13 And 14, 2nd Floor,
Varthur Main Road, Marathahalli,
Near Purva Rivera Apartment, Bangalore.

Fee Structure:-
The Fee structure for GRE coaching will vary from one institute to another institute. Mostly it is around 8,000 to 100,00 rupees at any coaching institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?