28th August 2021, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for studying MS in Germany after BTech from India

Hii friends myself keerthana. I want to study ms in Germany. But my btech percentage is just 65/ so please guide me how can I get the admission in German universities??

29th August 2021, 09:39 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for studying MS in Germany after BTech from India

There is different eligibility criteria, such as you must have a graduation degree.
and then you have to give the GRE exam, this is termed as Graduate Record Examination and you have to crack the exam then you should have good command on English, then you may get a chance to be in foreign universities.

The selection of college depends on your GRE score.
29th August 2021, 11:21 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Candidates applying for MS degree in Germany must have four years of graduation degree. Also, candidates must have qualified in any one of the following examinations – IELTS, TOFL, GRE, GMAT. They will have to provide details about the English Proficiency Test and Graduation level knowledge.
31st August 2021, 01:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for studying MS in Germany after BTech from India is a candidate must have passed 3 to 4 years of a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with an average GPA of 3.0 or 65 - 75% and above from a recognized university. The minimum score may vary from university to university which you can check before applying. The candidate needs to have good scores in the English Language Proficiency test like IELTS (International English Language Testing System) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). GRE(Graduate Record Examination) score is one of the important criteria and average marks may vary between 292 - 328.
31st August 2021, 09:03 PM
Msdhoni02

Minimum 75% in your undergraduate degree or CGPA 7.5/10.

German universities accept IELTS exam results with a score of 6.5 out of 9. You can also submit your TOEFL score which should be over 90.

GRE is not mandatory. But in some cases, you may be asked to submit your GRE score depending on the university or course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?