19th March 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get scholarship for studying MS in Germany?

Hello,
Kindly tell me for doing MS in Germany, what is the eligibility criteria they are consider for giving scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  2. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  3. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  6. How can I study MBBS in Germany with scholarship?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  8. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Germany with scholarship?
  11. Suggestion for studying M.Tech in Germany
  12. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  13. What should be the GPA for having scholarship in MS for studying in Germany?
  14. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  15. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  16. Which university of Germany would be better? I am studying B.Pharm from Bangladesh
  17. What is the procedure to have scholarship to study in germany for Automobile field?
  18. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
20th March 2016, 01:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship for studying MS in Germany?

Scholarships are usually given by foreign institutes for higher studies to overseas students. Apart from this, you can get scholarship for pursuing studies in the institutes with whom MHRD has tie-ups. You can get scholarship on the following grounds :-

- Good score in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission.
- Excellence in the field of academics or extracurricular field during the course.
- Perform good research work during the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?