2nd February 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MS in Germany after completing graduation in India?

Eligibility for ms in Germany? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  4. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is under graduation preferred in India or in Germany? Is their syllabus same?
  6. Can I apply for M.Tech from Germany after completing BSc in India?
  7. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  8. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  9. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  10. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  11. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  12. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  13. Can I do graduation in India if I have done schooling from USA?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany after completing BE in mechanical? How may I get free education?
  15. Possibility to appear in IELTS to study Graduation in Germany for a candidate who has secured 33% in 12th?
  16. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  17. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  18. How to do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Tech? What is the eligibility? How to get admission?
6th February 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MS in Germany after completing graduation in India?

To be eligible to study MS in Germany after completion of your Graduation in India, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. It is mandatory to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in the examination, you need to report your examinations score for applying admission to MS course in German Universities.
21st June 2021, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for MS in Germany after completing graduation in India?

Can I pursue MS in Germany after studying B.Sc. in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?