7th November 2014, 07:30 PM
Posts: n/a

Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?

Dear sir/ma'am
I am doing BDS in India. I want to practice as a dentist in new jersey in USA. I also have a green card of USA. Please guide me which exams am I suppose to give and how many years will it take to practice in USA and how can I get scholarship thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  2. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
  3. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  4. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  5. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  7. Are we supposed to clear USMLE steps to apply for PhD(Pharmacology) in USA?
  8. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
  9. Which scholarship exam to give for Post Graduation in Economics from USA?
  10. Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?
  11. Which scholarship exam should I give to get scholarship?
  12. How to obtain scholarship to do MS in USA? Details to pursue MS in Abroad?
  13. Which exam do I need to give to do BE in USA after completing polytechnic in India?
  14. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  15. Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?
  16. Are we supposed to apply for PhD in USA for Pharmacology after MBBS?
  17. Can I study Accountancy in USA with full scholarship?
  18. How can I get full scholarships for undergraduate studies in USA?
20th January 2018, 08:06 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Kolkata
Posts: 4,116
Default Re: Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?

As you are pursuing BDS from India and want to start practicing in USA for that you will have to appear for (United State Medical Licence Examination)USMLE. USMLE is required for those Physician's who want to start practice in United States.

For more details about USMLE you should visit to the official website of USMLE i.e. http://www.usmle.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to practice the dentistry job in USA after BDS? 8 20th July 2014 05:13 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: