23rd January 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Engineering degree from any Foreign university is possible after Diploma engineering?

I m going to complete my diploma in electronics and communication this year and i want to pursue my degree abroad in any top university. Is it possible...??? If possible what are the criterias...??? And which are the top universities..???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.E. in an engineering college of Gujrat after diploma in CSE from G.T.U.?
  2. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  5. How to do engineering degree from Assam downtown university after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. How to do degree in foreign country after passing diploma in IT?
  7. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  8. Is there any way to get a degree after diploma except engineering? Why diploma isn't considered as degree?
  9. How can I do ceramic engineering degree through correspondence?
  10. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  11. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  12. Any university providing part time course for degree in Civil Engineering in UAE?
  13. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is CMJ universiy approved for embassy attestation in India & foreign countries?
  15. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  16. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  17. In which engineering colleges can I do external engineering degree program?
  18. Can I get direct degree admission in direct 2nd year after diploma engineering in computers?
14th August 2016, 05:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Engineering degree from any Foreign university is possible after Diploma engineering?

Yes, you can go for undergraduate course in foreign institutes after completion of your diploma course in the field of engineering. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. The entrance exams varies from one country to another. Usually most of the foreign institutes take admission on the basis of scores in SAT along with one english proficiency test - IELTS. SO appear in these entrance exams, aim to score high marks and then apply in the foreign universities as per your scores. Clear the interview rounds to get shortlisted finally. The top universities include MIT, Stanford, University of California, University of Cambridge, ETH Zurich, Oxford University, University of California, Imperial College of London, Harvard University, National University of Singapore, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?