9th January 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?

I am a girl, named Priya Mukherjee. E_mail id-->[email protected].
i want to do job in abroad. i am doing B.A(honours in literature),2nd year student. i am from kolkata. can I get a suitable job after completing my graduation ? is it possible to get a job in abroad after doing graduation ? if possible, then what is the proceedure to get a job from abroad ? which exam i have to give for this purpose ? plz sir/madam ans my question.....

23rd January 2014, 10:30 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?

Your question is you want to go for a job out of your country just after completing your graduation. my answer would be that YES of course you are eligible for a job in any of the countries out of India if you have a graduation degree. for that you need not appear any exam or anything.

You just have to find out the vacancies in the companies abroad apply to them by sending your resume and appear their interviews if you are shortlisted by the recruiters and you can afford the cost of flying there and appearing the interviews then you can appear them and if you get selected for the job. you will be offered the appointment order and then you will have to apply for a working visa in that country where your place of posting is.

This is the minimum requirement that you need to have if you want to do job in any other country. with the working visa expiring you will have to renew it every time and then your job becomes permanent you can apply for a permanent citizenship of the country. To know about vacancies in various companies you can post your resume in various job portals and also register in them and get various offers.
Thanks
16th February 2015, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?

Sir i have pass b.a. From raj. Uni. With 46.33 %. And i m 24 yr old. I want instant job.
10th June 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am from Rajasthan graduated with English Literature & Sanskrit Literature and BEd. I am post graduate with English and Sanskrit too. I want to get jobs of Sanskrit related work i.e. teaching or Sanskrit pundit jobs in abroad.
2nd November 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Am krishnaveni. I am doing B.A (English in literature) 2 year. I am from Thirunelveli in tamilnadu. I want to do work in abroad after completing my graduation. If is it possible or impossible? If it is possible, what can I do for get job. Which exam I have to write this purpose? Answer my ques sir/Madam
19th March 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am Tamalika. I am doing B.A honours in English (3rd year). I want to pursue my M.A from foreign. I want to do M.A on that course which will fetch good jobs for me after the completion of my masters. Please Sir/Madam can u suggest me some good courses.?
4th June 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi im Shikha persuing B.A in Eng.Hons (final year in literature).im interested in working abroad so how can i prepare myself to apply for a suitable job related to my profile & what are its procedure do i have to learn any foreign languages to make my opportunities more better..kindly need your guidance
21st September 2017, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm paya, I have complicated my graduation with English major, I wants to do a job in US, by doing which course it will help me to get a job in US, please reply,
26th November 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 1993 with sans krit literature and I have 15 years experience in schools as a teacher. Now where I got job as a teacher in abroad and what is the salary .
21st August 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I'm Binny George. I have completed my graduation in BA Hindi. After completing my course i want to go abroad and do a course in logistics. Is that possible..?
16th May 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello Madam/Sir, i have completed my B.A(hous) in Pol.Sci. and master's is also done in Pol.Sci. which is suitable job for me and what can i do more .... kindly need your guidance
8th July 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I'm Irshath . I have pursued my BA ( English ) degree from a renowned university ,and, now i wanna work in an IT field . Which courese is possible for me to work in that area
(other than MBA ) . KINDLY , suggest me ..ma'am / sir .
23rd July 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

After Completing Graduation with English hons which course I can attain to earn enough.
15th September 2019, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

This is aakanksha kankarwal from Jaipur (Rajasthan). I have completed my graduation with BA psychology (hons) can I get a suitable job in abroad?
If possible then what is the procedure to get a job from abroad ?
Which course, I have to do for this purpose ?
Sir/mam
Please ans my question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?